Also known as dragon lines, they are straight alignments braided between various historic structures and important energetic landmarks scattered across the Earth.
There is even a theory that birds, fish and animals use the lines as a compass, magnetite is in the brains of humans and animals and influences the sense of direction.
In 1921, a certain Alfred Watkins read an article to the Woolhope Club in Herefordshire and set out his theory of early British trails, moats, mounds, camps and historic sites.
He talked about a new concept that he described as the old straight path, he explained that these were prehistoric trade routes based on straight lines between a variety of vantage points.
He has authored several books on the subject, The Ley Hunters Manual, Early British Track, Arcaic Track at Cambridge and The Old Straight Track (still in print).
Ley lines are also known as dragon lines or two great dragon circles according to Robert Coon, considered living energy lines, which move through Earth’s power points like vibrational serpents/dragons.
The Earth has its own nervous system and arteries of circulation.
Many cultures have developed systems to work with these lines of energy.
In Europe, research on transmission lines began in England and Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.
The Chinese developed the art of Feng Shui.
Australian Aborigines have their music lines.
These lines have different lengths and widths. In the human body there are microscopic blood vessels and the large cardiac artery of the aorta. Equivalent to the aorta on Earth are the two major ley arteries that encircle the planet.
On a flat map of the world, these two circles form the image of an infinity symbol, or a figure eight leaning on its side. These rivers of life connect many of the great continental sacred sites with each other. They flow over land and water and are not obstructed by human boundaries. There are four large swivel wheels that resemble pulleys, around which the two axles move. The main chakras in these lines are known as “Driver Wheels” as they direct the force in any direction along the dragon’s paths.
A dragon circle is yin, or feminine – the rainbow serpent. This began to surround the world in a greater volume of life flow on April 22, 1984. The second circle of the dragon is yang, or masculine, and is called the feathered serpent or quetzalcoatl. It shifted to a higher flow on August 17, 1987. With the two world arteries now active, all of the Earth’s chakras are capable of expanding into greater radii.
The cardinal earth chakras and the main locations included in these paths, which are in these ley lines, are: Rainbow Serpent Path – Uluru and Kata Tjuta, Bali, MT. Kailas, Sergiev Posad, Glastonbury and Shaftesbury and Lake Titicaca. Quetzalcoatl Serpent Path – El Tule Tree, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Fuji, Bali and Lake Titcaca.
Note that these two circles intersect at Chakra Two, Lake Titicaca and at the World Center for Purification, Bali.
When these points are all in harmony, the quality of life of all the inhabitants of the planet is taken to another level. When we are vibrating in wars, famine, tensions, the quality of life potential of the planet is restricted.
According to Kryon, on the paths of the lines from the Harmonic Convergence in 1987 and on the portal 12/21/2012, activations were received in the Nodes and Nulls, that is, in points of force on Earth, information capsules were opened for the expansion of humanity’s consciousness, because in these two important recent periods, we chose to ascend and evolve, and this information began to be sent to our energy field through the Earth’s crystalline grid, the ley lines, in harmonic flow of energy, to assist in our awakening and healing of the Sacred Feminine. , the energy of the Great Mother of love and compassion, reestablishing herself over Gaia and bringing back the balance between masculine and feminine, and connection with the Divine consciousness, so we can experience paradise on Earth.
Let’s get to know now, according to Robert Coon, in the book Earth Chakras, the main chakras and portals on Earth that help in all this connection and expansion:
- Base Chakra: Mount Shasta – Generates Universal Life force before its Environment in biological Forms.
- Sacral Chakra: Lake Titicaca – Regulates the introduction of new species and major evolutionary advances for life on Earth.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Uluru and kata Tjuta: Maintains vitality and increases the health of all individual beings.
- Heart Chakra: Glastonburt and Shaftesbury – Develops the ability of individual life forms to interact with each other, with love and compassion, to raise the frequencies of all life on Earth.
- Throat Chakra: Great Pyramid, Mount Sinai and Mount Olives: 1. Activates those able to have direct communication with the Earth Spirit in order to understand its will and align themselves with that purpose. Dialogue between the host’s life form – The Earth and all dependent living beings.
- Third Eye Chakra: Activation Center of the Power of Eternity and the Supreme Divinity: It is mobile, currently connected to the same region as the Heart Chakra. It allows individuals to participate in major phases of the advancement of life on Earth, for longer periods.
- Crown Chakra: Mount Kailas – 1. Allows a complete unity to be established between Earth’s evolutionary purpose and individual purpose, in dedication to the overcoming of all entropy, to the eternalization of all life.
The four elements:
- Land: Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa
- Water: Rotopounamu, North Island, New Zealand
- Air: Great Pyramid, Mount Sinai, and Mount Olivas
- Fire: Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii
The foundation of the 12 portals of the world:
- Bali, Indonesia – World Purification Center
- El Tule and Palenque, Mexico – Center for Harmony and Inner Balance
- Mount Fuji, Japan – Center of Beauty and Immortality
The 13 Portal – Coming up with the balance of the other 12:
- Sergiev Posad – Danilov, Russia – Center of Synthesis of the world.
We are divine sparks and son of Gaia, our physical and energetic bodies are extensions of God of Gaia, we are all involved in the great universal love. There is no separation, we created illusions.
We are all light.