SPRING EQUINOX CACAO CEREMONY – EN – IN PERSON – CURRUMBIN ROCK POOLS OUTDOOR
24/09/23 – 08:00 to 11:00 – QLD AU SUNDAY
The Rainbow Cacao Ceremonies bring yet another beautifultool for integrating the light of our hearts through Mama Cacao’s kind and caring medicine. When we align with Mother Nature’s cycles, we create more connection and organic synchronicities in our lives. Precious discoveries come from slowing down and deep listening, especially in sacred ceremony – a space of opening and co-creation. We invite you to trust and surrender to the force of love through Sacred Cacao, as working with sacred cacao as a medicinal plant is magical! You receive the benefits you most need, be they spiritual, physical, emotional, energetic, and/or mental while opening your heart to feel and let go. Bring your own intentions and magic to this ceremony.
Recommendations for best preparation for the Cacao Ceremony:
- Avoid a big meal in the 2-3 hours prior to the ceremony so that the Cacao has the best opportunity to be the only thing in your tummy for the greatest connection with this medicinal plant.
- If necessary, have a light snack or even a smoothie.Avoid caffeine for 6 hours beforehand, as it can be overstimulating and affect your connection to the Cacao.
- Also avoid dairy on this day.
- No mind-altering substances on the day of ceremony (even better on the day/night before): Alcohol, marijuana, psychedelics, etc.It is very important to be well hydrated before – during – after the ceremony.
- We recommend bringing a cushion to sit on the floor or a yoga mat if you want to lie down.
- Tickets are non-refundable due to preparation of medicines and limited spots (unless you are presenting Covid/Flu symptoms).
- If for any last minute reason you cannot attend, you can still transfer your ticket to another person (only for the same date).
About drinking Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao medicinal:
Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao is the remedy you’ll be taking. It comes from San Marcos la Laguna, which is a small village around Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, Central America. It is the purest high vibration ceremonial cacao you can find.
A full dose of Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao is 42g of pure cacao in 200ml of water + spices/maca/flavours. There will be optional sweetener on hand to add to your own cup if you can’t handle the bitterness. NOTE: As it’s late in the evening, everyone will be served half a dose of Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao.
This pure drink is not an hallucinogenic or illegal herbal medicine. You’re safe to continue your day, in fact in rapture.As always, tune in to what your body is telling you no matter how much cacao you need that day; and drinking less than a full dose is totally acceptable.
However, there are some health cautions to follow:
– Antidepressants: The MAO Is in cacao can interact with some antidepressant medications and create unpleasant side effects, such as severe headaches.
– Cardiac Conditions and Blood Pressure: The Theobromine in cacao is a vasodilator. It increases your heart rate 30-40%; so if this can be an issue for you, start with a very small dose and watch how you feel. The same goes if you have low blood pressure.
– Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: There are no known contraindications for cacao for pregnant women. In fact, the health benefits of cacao will likely support the pregnancy and nourish the mothers who are breastfeeding.
– If you have any other queries/concerns, please consult your doctor – especially if you’re taking any kind of regular prescribed medication for the above conditions.
– More information on Keith’s Cacao website: https://www.keithscacao.com/pages/important-medical-information.
About the Integration Process:
To make the most of your experience and as part of post-ceremony self-care, I encourage you to:
– Don’t rush into any other commitments right after we finish; plan for a chilled day as best you can, to stay connected to this warm inner space. – Use appropriate tools and practices for you, such as meditation, journaling, dancing, singing, art therapy, etc., to support your integration.
– Refrain from sharing your own experience for a few days until you fully integrate your discoveries. Those around you will feel and perceive the changes incorporated within you and in your energy field.
– Listen attentively to the needs of your body. Feeling the need for extra rest is a normal part of the integration process, especially when emotional release occurs. Please give it to yourself
– This is self love and supports the regulation of your nervous system.
– Plenty of drinking water.
– A mug or cup for drinking your cocoa (suitable for 200ml of hot beverage) Everything you need to create a cosy nest on the ground, for moments of stillness.
– Wear comfortable layered warm clothes, to adjust the temperature for movement and stillness.
– Your journal, in case you wish to write intentions and insights.
– Tune in this evening and bring your personal intentions.
– An open mind, open heart and willingness to connect and expand.
– Eat light foods before the ceremony and bring a snack for after.
Ceremony Time: 2 to 3 hoursAffiliated Entity: Registered with Reiki International and MYIICT.