At Rainbow Flower Academy, in addition to courses, Sacred Circles, workshops and studies of important books for the Awakening of the New Golden Age of Humanity, we also work with purpose trips and ceremonies.
Founder Luciana Tworkoski is trained in Blessing ceremonies and rituals, Baptisms, Sacred Feminine Rituals, Weddings and Rites of Passage. We offer Sacred Cacao ceremonies, in order to awaken our Sovereignty and power of the Heart through this powerful tool of enlightenment.
Ceremonies also take place on Sacred Natural dates, such as Portals, Solstices, Equinoxes, Lunacoes, Day Out of Time, either online or in person, to help everyone to nourish and enlighten themselves on true natural holidays, so that we can increasingly live in unity with nature and Natural Time, uniting our Humanity and Divinity, and awakening the God and Goddess that dwells in us and so we also work together in love and service for humanity and Mother Gaia.
Another important work of the Academy is the purpose trips. Luciana Tworkoski brings the mission to those who feel the call to join these trips, to work on behalf of Mother Gaia in Sacred places where she receives the call to take work groups. Within these works we travel to Sacred sites within and outside of Australia to do ceremonies and light works. Annually in the spring season in the Southern Hemisphere, trips to attune with the Essence of Unconditional Love and Whale Light Codes take place in the Harvey Bay Region.
If you would like to book Rituals with Lucianan Tworkoski and Team, or learn more about Purpose ceremonies and travel, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for our event posts on our website, Instagram and facebook.
With gratitude and love,
Rainbow Flower Academy team.
The Cacao ceremonies at Rainbow bring another beautiful tool for integrating the light of our hearts, through the gentle and welcoming medicine of Mama Cacao. when we align with Mother Nature’s cycles, we create more organic connection and synchronicities in our lives. Precious discoveries come from slowing down and listening deeply, especially in the sacred ceremony – a space of openness and co-creation.
We invite you to trust and surrender to the strength of love through Cacao Sagrado, because working with sacred cocoa as a medicinal plant is magical! You receive the benefits you need most, whether spiritual, physical, emotional, energetic and/or mental as you open your heart to feel and let go. Bring your own intentions and your magic to this ceremony.
Recommendations for better preparation for the cocoa ceremony:
Avoid a big meal in the 2-3 hours leading up to the ceremony so the cocoa has the best opportunity to be the only thing in your belly for the greatest connection to this medicinal plant. If necessary, have a light snack or even a smoothie.
Avoid ingesting caffeine for 6 hours beforehand as it can be overstimulating and affect your connection to cocoa. Also avoid dairy on this day.
Do not use any mind-altering substances on the day of the ceremony (even better from the day/night before): alcohol, marijuana, psychedelics, etc.
It is very important to be well hydrated before – during – after the ceremony.
We recommend that you bring a pillow to sit on the floor or a Yoga mat if you want to lie down.
Tickets are non-refundable due to medication preparation and limited seating (unless you are showing symptoms of Covid/Flu). If for any last minute reason you are unable to attend, you can still transfer your ticket to someone else (same date only).
On drinking the medicinal ceremonial cocoa:
Keith’s Ceremonial Cocoa is the medicine you will take. It comes from San Marcos la Laguna, which is a small village around Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, Central America. It is the purest, highest vibration ceremonial cocoa you can find.
A full ceremonial cacao dose of Keith’s Cacao is 42 gr. of pure cocoa in 200 ml. of water + spices/stretcher/flavors. There will be optional sweetener available to add to your own cup if you can’t handle the bitterness. NOTE: As it is quite late at night, everyone will be served a half dose of Keith’s Ceremonial Cocoa.
This pure drink is not a hallucinogenic or illegal herbal medicine. You are safe to go about your day, indeed in ecstasy.
As always, tune in to what your body is telling you, regardless of how much cocoa you need in the day; and drinking less than a full dose is totally acceptable.
However, there are some health precautions to be followed:
– Antidepressants: The MAOIs in cocoa can interact with some antidepressant medications and create unpleasant side effects such as severe migraines.
– Heart conditions and blood pressure: Theobromine in cocoa is a vasodilator. Increases your heart rate by 30-40%; so if that might be a problem for you, start with a very small dose and see how you feel. The same if you have low blood pressure.
– Pregnancy and Lactation: There are no known contraindications of cocoa for pregnant women. In fact, the health benefits of cocoa are likely to support pregnancy and nourish breastfeeding mothers.
– If you have any other questions/concerns, consult your physician – especially if you are taking any type of medication prescribed regularly for the above conditions.
– More information on the Keith’s Cacao website: www.keithscacao.com.
About the Integration Process:
To make the most of your experience and as part of post-ceremony self-care, I encourage you to:
– Don’t rush into any other appointments right after we’re done; plan a cool day in the best way possible, so you can spend more time connected to this delicious indoor space.
– Use tools and practices that are right for you, such as meditation, journaling, dancing, singing, art therapy, etc., to support your integration.
– Failing to share your own experience for a few days, until you fully integrate your findings. Your loved ones around you will feel and sense the changes embedded within you and in your energy field.
– Listen carefully to your body’s needs. Feeling the need for extra rest is a normal part of the integration process, especially when emotional release occurs. Please give it to yourself – this is self-love and it supports the regulation of your nervous system.
PRICE: USD 22,00/33/44 (SUGESTION PRICES)
What to bring:
– Plenty of drinking water.
– A mug or cup to drink your cocoa (suitable for 200 ml. of hot drink) Everything you need to create a cozy nest on the floor for those quiet moments.
– Wear comfortable clothes in warm layers, to adjust the temperature for movement and stillness.
– Your diary, in case you want to write intentions and insights.
– Tune in tonight and bring your personal intentions.
– An open mind, open heart and willingness to connect and expand.
Ceremony time: 2 to 3 hours
Related Entity: Registered with Reiki International and MYIICT.