At the Rainbow Flower Academy, in addition to courses, Sacred Circles, workshops and studies of important books for the Awakening of the New Golden Age of Humanity, we also work with purposeful travel and ceremonies.
The founder Luciana Tworkoski has training in ceremonies and rituals of Blessings, Baptisms, Rituals of Sacred Feminine, Weddings and Rite of Passage.We offer Sacred Cacao ceremonies, with the aim of awakening our Sovereignty and power of the Heart through this powerful tool of illumination.
There are also ceremonies, Rituals and Retreats on Natural Sacred dates, such as Portals, Solstices, Equinoxes, Lunations, Day of the Time, either online or in person, to help everyone nourish and illuminate on the true natural holidays, so that we can increasingly live in unity with nature and Natural Time, uniting our Humanity and Divinity, and awakening the God and Goddess who dwells in us and thus also work together in love and service to humanity and Mother Earth. The retreats, ceremonies and rituals can be for women only, mixed, mothers with children or including the whole family.
Other important work of the Academy are the retreats and purposeful travels. Luciana Tworkoski brings the mission to those who feel the call to join these trips, to work for Mother Earth in Sacred places where she is called to lead work groups. Within these works we travel to Sacred places inside and outside Australia, to perform ceremonies and light work.
Annually during Springtime in the Southern Hemisphere, trips take place to tune in with the Essence of Unconditional Love and profound healing awakening your Christic Heart and Ascension path, with Light Codes of the Whales, in the Region of Harvey Bay, Whales Route – SC – Brazil and Azores – Portugal.
We also organize retreats for mothers and children with the purpose of nurturing the mothers and integrating our children into the practices of the New era, and preparing the families who receive our beloved Star children, as the African Proverb says, it takes a Whole Village to raise a child, the retreats have the intention to create these villages again and community support.
Baptisms USD 95.00
Weddings USD 333
Mother’s Blessings Before Natural or Home Birth USD 222
Closing of Birth Ritual USD 111
Including Cacao Ceremony USD 10 Extra per person
For other rites of passage, inquire by email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Retreat and Ceremony prices, check out the events page on the www.rainbowfloweracademy.com website
*If the ritual is for more than 15 people, it is important to have an extra person to accompany, value of the extra person USD 111,
** In events I set up the altar, music and flower crown.
*** Each ritual is personalized and discussed to be in energetic resonance and harmony with those involved.
The Rainbow Cacao Ceremonies bring yet another beautifultool for integrating the light of our hearts through Mama Cacao’s kind and caring medicine. When we align with Mother Nature’s cycles, we create more connection and organic synchronicities in our lives. Precious discoveries come from slowing down and deep listening, especially in sacred ceremony – a space of opening and co-creation. We invite you to trust and surrender to the force of love through Sacred Cacao, as working with sacred cacao as a medicinal plant is magical! You receive the benefits you most need, be they spiritual, physical, emotional, energetic, and/or mental while opening your heart to feel and let go. Bring your own intentions and magic to this ceremony.
Recommendations for best preparation for the Cacao Ceremony:
Avoid a big meal in the 2-3 hours prior to the ceremony so that the Cacao has the best opportunity to be the only thing in your tummy for the greatest connection with this medicinal plant.
If necessary, have a light snack or even a smoothie.Avoid caffeine for 6 hours beforehand, as it can be overstimulating and affect your connection to the Cacao.
Also avoid dairy on this day.
No mind-altering substances on the day of ceremony (even better on the day/night before): Alcohol, marijuana, psychedelics, etc.It is very important to be well hydrated before – during – after the ceremony.
We recommend bringing a cushion to sit on the floor or a yoga mat if you want to lie down.
Tickets are non-refundable due to preparation of medicines and limited spots (unless you are presenting Covid/Flu symptoms).
If for any last minute reason you cannot attend, you can still transfer your ticket to another person (only for the same date).
About drinking Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao medicinal:
Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao is the remedy you’ll be taking. It comes from San Marcos la Laguna, which is a small village around Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, Central America. It is the purest high vibration ceremonial cacao you can find.
A full dose of Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao is 42g of pure cacao in 200ml of water + spices/maca/flavours. There will be optional sweetener on hand to add to your own cup if you can’t handle the bitterness. NOTE: As it’s late in the evening, everyone will be served half a dose of Keith’s Ceremonial Cacao.
This pure drink is not an hallucinogenic or illegal herbal medicine. You’re safe to continue your day, in fact in rapture.As always, tune in to what your body is telling you no matter how much cacao you need that day; and drinking less than a full dose is totally acceptable.
However, there are some health cautions to follow:
– Antidepressants: The MAO Is in cacao can interact with some antidepressant medications and create unpleasant side effects, such as severe headaches.
– Cardiac Conditions and Blood Pressure: The Theobromine in cacao is a vasodilator. It increases your heart rate 30-40%; so if this can be an issue for you, start with a very small dose and watch how you feel. The same goes if you have low blood pressure.
– Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: There are no known contraindications for cacao for pregnant women. In fact, the health benefits of cacao will likely support the pregnancy and nourish the mothers who are breastfeeding.
– If you have any other queries/concerns, please consult your doctor – especially if you’re taking any kind of regular prescribed medication for the above conditions.
– More information on Keith’s Cacao website: https://www.keithscacao.com/pages/important-medical-information.
About the Integration Process:
To make the most of your experience and as part of post-ceremony self-care, I encourage you to:
– Don’t rush into any other commitments right after we finish; plan for a chilled day as best you can, to stay connected to this warm inner space. – Use appropriate tools and practices for you, such as meditation, journaling, dancing, singing, art therapy, etc., to support your integration.
– Refrain from sharing your own experience for a few days until you fully integrate your discoveries. Those around you will feel and perceive the changes incorporated within you and in your energy field.
– Listen attentively to the needs of your body. Feeling the need for extra rest is a normal part of the integration process, especially when emotional release occurs. Please give it to yourself
– This is self love and supports the regulation of your nervous system.
PRICE: USD 22/33/44 (Suggested Exchange Rates)
– Plenty of drinking water.
– A mug or cup for drinking your cocoa (suitable for 200ml of hot beverage) Everything you need to create a cosy nest on the ground, for moments of stillness.
– Wear comfortable layered warm clothes, to adjust the temperature for movement and stillness.
– Your journal, in case you wish to write intentions and insights.
– Tune in this evening and bring your personal intentions.
– An open mind, open heart and willingness to connect and expand.
– Eat light foods before the ceremony and bring a snack for after.
Ceremony Time: 2 to 3 hoursAffiliated Entity: Registered with Reiki International and MYIICT.